We use volunteers for lots of things in addition to helping at our distributions.
- Planing and holding fundraisers
- Planing a drive for food, or toiletries, or household goods, or needed pantry supplies
- Contact local businesses & organizations for donations
- Picking up food at the food bank
- Helping with marketing & publicity
- Research grant opportunities
- Provide health screenings or information at our distributions
- Provide children’s activities at our distributions
- Researching other area resources for our clients
- Data Entry
If you are interested in helping the Bulldog Pantry with any of these tasks or have another in mind please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling our office at (559) 224-9052 to get started.
“You have never really lived until you have done something for someone who can never repay you.” ~John Bunyan