We use volunteers for lots of things in addition to helping at our distributions.
- Planing and holding fundraisers
- Planing a drive for food, or toiletries, or household goods, or needed pantry supplies
- Contact local businesses & organizations for donations
- Picking up food at the food bank
- Helping with marketing & publicity
- Research grant opportunities
- Provide health screenings or information at our distributions
- Provide children’s activities at our distributions
- Researching other area resources for our clients
If you are interested in helping the Bulldog Pantry with any of these tasks or have another in mind please contact us at email@example.com or by calling our office at (559) 224-9052 to get started.